Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015

A load of vintage

As I mentioned in the last post here are the promised photos from the vintage clothes I bought last week.

 This beige crimplene dress will look great in the spring with my blue coat!
 I love the collar on this green number.
This frock is handsewn and has a belt on the back.
 A sweet blue cotton blouse with a bow.
 This green wool dress is for a cousin of mine who fits in it perfectly. It's too small for me :(
I just love the orange buttons on this one.

On friday I visited our local secondhand shop which has very boring thing most of the time, but I found a few lovley things this time.
 A straw handbag. Perfect for the summer!
 A blue 60ies handbag.

 A gorgeous vintage suitcase!

Two vintage nighties

There was also a blue 60ies wool coat with a very groovy collar amongst my finds, but when I came home I found quite a few holes in it  and there was no way that I could have saved it or made something else from it so i cut off the buttons and throw it away :(

6 Kommentare:

  1. You have really scored and found such great things! I especially love the dress with orange buttons and the green wool dress. Such a shame that it does not fit, that is always so heartbreaking when it comes to vintage clothing. A shame about the coat too, that is another heart break. But still, such lovely, lovely things you've found - I can't wait to see how you wear them all!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ah, dreamy crimplene. These are all great finds. So sad when one finds holes in treasure. I'm glad you kept the buttons!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Melanie! I hope I will do the buttons justice and put them on a great dress or something :)

      Löschen
  3. Ooo, I am having crimplene love! I like the second frock best!
    Thank you for dropping by, it's lovely to meet you!
    XXX

    AntwortenLöschen