Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2015

Purple Paisley

It's been a little while since the last post, but i just had so much work in november and december. Every year I'm really glad when the christmas holidays are over because for me they only mean work. Don't get me wrong, I really like my work but I don't like stressful times very much.

I had a little time to sew and finished the purple paisley dress I mentioned in my last post. Purple always makes me think of the late 60ies. Hopefully I can sew the matching pinafore from purple velvet next.

Finally I've got a record player! I was looking quite some time for one and just two weeks ago I told my dad and he got me the old record player from my grandfather. Sometimes you're just lucky :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. You look stunning! I love how you've teamed the orange tights with the purple, proper hippy style. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The dress looks fab on you and I love the purple with the mustard tights - one of my favourite combinations. A purple velvet pinafore sounds like a complete dream!

    AntwortenLöschen