Sonntag, 24. August 2014

Some Vintage Treasures

It's been a while since the last post, but me and my boyfriend were on holiday. We also went to a few charityshops and I found two vintage dresses and some records.


This 60ies dress was one of the dresses I bought and i just love it! After the photos i realized i was standing in an ants nest...

I also finally got the opportunity of wearing one of my loveliest dresses. It's a long 70ies maxidress with very wide sleeves and i find it very suprising that it's long enough for me since i'm very tall.




I hope you had a great time while i was on holiday.



2 Kommentare:

  1. I love both of those dresses on you, what fantastic finds. The sleeves on the maxi are gorgeous! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your collection of vintage finds. The wide sleeves are incredible.

    AntwortenLöschen